Entradas del foro

hmmhasany4510
06 abr 2022
In Discusiones generales
we will sell to the world, but market is saturated? In the mobile Internet industry, many subdivided tracks have begun to talk about mixed categories and hybridization; we have seen many comics going overseas and starting to write online articles. In fact, the reason behind it is that the realization of the original categories has encountered bottlenecks all over the world, so they have to start new ones. expansion in the field. Many successful overseas companies have already faced this big problem, and the good boy is no exception. Goodbaby is a mother and baby company, and it has also built many brands in the United States. But there is a huge regret, that is, it has not been made into a toy for so many years. My boss, Greg Miller, was the Vice President of the world famous Hasbro before joining the Goodbaby Group. He has a dream of toys, and he also has a large number of big American IPs and connections in the toy industry; he once told me that (at that time) in the mother and baby industry, toys accounted for 80% of the profits, while the other 20% were mothers and children. It is a pity that the investment of our good children is reversed. Under the leadership sms marketing service of this idea, we have carried out some category exploration. The idea at that time was based on existing resources, starting from the corresponding small IP, to create some wheeled toys or tricycles that are not too far from the original product supply chain, and gradually cut into the toy market from this perspective.
0
0
1
hmmhasany4510
06 abr 2022
In Discusiones generales
In the description of the characteristics of medium video in this article, in addition to defining and analyzing the content of short videos and long videos, there are two main ones that are strongly related to the interaction force. The first point is the existence of medium video as a format and form, and its multiple dimensions such as length, difficulty, and cost are between long videos and short videos. In terms of content duration, it is neither so long that the time cost and psychological cost are high, and it supports fragmented applications; nor is it so short that it can only carry compressed content, it is difficult to deepen the content. This advantage is that the playable space of the content has reached the optimal balance in the three categories of long, medium and short. The narrative content that long video films are good at, medium video can be covered with short-form short films such as fog theater and Oscar; the high explosive stimulation of short video, medium video can also pass through dense burdens and knowledge points, fast-paced emphasis and A turning point to achieve a convergent effect (from a single content point of view, not the entire product experience). On the other hand, if the long and short videos are learned from the medium video mode, there is a The advantage of China Video in this regard is that I have it without others, and I have it with others. China Video has all types of video content, including the developmental plasticity and room for new types of content, and it is also the most balanced video type in all aspects from the production end to the experience end. The second point is about the industry competition in the video industry. At present, with the upgrade of market demand, the development of productivity, and the exhaustion of user traffic pools, the competition in the video industry has broken the pattern of short-to-short, medium-to-medium, and long-to-long. Medium video will be catalyzed and grown due to the upgrade of short videos and the sinking of long videos. Short video platforms are constantly increasing the depth of content, while long video platforms are constantly enriching content sms marketing service forms. The goal is to broaden product application scenarios, expand market users, and seize user time.
0
0
4
h
hmmhasany4510
Más opciones